Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Light engineering and fabrication
- Structural steel buildings
- BBA approved CE Mark for structural steel (Execution Class 2)
- On-site welding
- Roofing and guttering: design, installation and maintenance
- Rubberised plygene roof and gutter linings
- Agricultural buildings & extensions
- Stairwells, staircases and fire escapes
- Mezzanine floors, walkways, platforms and access ramps
- Toughened and laminated glass balustrade systems (including frameless)
- Stainless steel tube bending, welding and fabrication
- Conveyors and handling systems
- Hoppers and chutes
- Machine guards
- Steel beams, columns, lintels and plates
RELIABLE & INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
We are a family business with a reputation for high quality work across a wide range of engineering services, tailoring our solutions to your precise requirements.
Over 60 years combined experience
A FAMILY ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Teal Engineering Services is a family business spanning two generations; Geoff and son Adam can draw on a combined experience of more than 60 years in fabrication and light engineering.
Over and above the degree of professionalism you would expect, Teal Engineering offers plain talking, practical advice and innovative solutions. As a family undertaking our reputation for reliability and quality is key; as a small company our relationship with our customers is personal. Teal Engineering offers a degree of commitment to your project which you will struggle to beat.
Based at our works in Trabboch in rural Ayrshire (just 10minutes drive from the Ayr bypass), we have clients across the UK and Northern Ireland.
Plain talking, practical advice & innovative solutions
TEAL ENGINEERING SERVICES ESTABLISHED
Teal Engineering Services was set up at the turn of the millenium. Geoff established the company to offer engineering services to the fabrication industry, primarily in drawing and project management.